Fear HIM always!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Yesterday I was attending a seminar that discussed about a hot global topic, then I was wondering about the future of our country. I was worried and afraid. When I read my daily devotional at night, God reminded me of this verse in Luke 12:4-5. 'Fear Him!'Wow! Thank's Father for your words! 
I really feel like, He is talking to me so clearly through the Bible. 
Now I start learn to offer my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, offer my part of body in detail, like my ear, I wish I could listen to His voice clearly. and now I know, He really proves through his words.


“I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Luke 12: 4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS